Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Sasquatch sex assault!!?? This guy is lying and needs major help!!!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

That footprint looks FAKE this is soo ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely you're not suggesting this story is unrealistic are you? If I had a nickle for every time a sasquatch tried to rape the sh*t out of me, I'd be able to buy a unicorn and ride it all the way to The Labyrinth, where I'd f*ck the goddam bajeezus out of Jennifer Connelly--and don't make like that could never happen dammit. You know what I call sh*t like that in my life? Tuesday.

o..man..tuesday  tuesday o..what a day...i feel for you sir..i have been there myself..why would a man do that knowing he will be the joke of the town and the internet....strange..he must be lonly and any attention is better than none.

Lol wink

Yeaa the guy is totally nutzz

yes he is ..very strange.why would you come out and say somthing so stupid..if he said he seen a bigfoot in the wood and showed some real foot prints then it might be beleivable..but jump out of a tree and rip off his pants...his family probebly wants to move beacuse of the ridicule.

Right!!! LOL

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Sasquatch sex assault!!?? This guy is lying and needs major help!!!