Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [OPINION] Could Sentry kill Galactus?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Since he didn't kill the other people you named, I would say no

Maybe if Galactus is hungry and weak. I just can't see a fully powered Galactus losing to Sentry.

Facts

I love Sentry, but I'm going to have to say "no" on this one. Galactus is powerful and older than the current universe.

if he had the void
then he could if not he'd get rekd

sorry dude but ima have to disagree

I think he meant "can't". I think that was a typo.

I meant to say "can't" it should be fixed now.

Yer it was, thanks.

I suppose if Norman or the Hood or someone clued him in on where to find an Ultimate Nullifier.
Hey, did Thanos ever have one of those?  Seems simpler than the glove...

I see now

He didn't kill them because he didn't wish to, to be fair. It's clear that if he wished to he could have.

Now you mention it I wonder did the Ultimate universe have a Ultimate Nullifier? Would comic book readers prefer to it as the Ultimate Ultimate Nullifier?

His only chance would be to figure out how to use that ripoff of Molecule Man's power on him.  It would require more PIS or WIS for it to work though since Galactus's form is supposed to be a subjective representation that varies from species to species rather than a real physical form that Sentry would have a chance to control.  Otherwise, Galactus would just lock him up in a cosmic prison to rot after seeing Sentry won't stay dead.  Worst comes to worst, he could always just nullify Sentry's cockroach butt.

Pfft....Sentry can't even vanquish Squirrel Girl, let alone Galactus(whom SG DID vanquish).

Sentry is strong as all hell but no....just no

Eww I hate Squirrel Girl.

An understandable sentiment.

Death Sentry may kill Galactus when he is hungry. But I don't think any version of Sentry stand a chance against Lifebringer Galactus.

The only superhero from earth who would even have a chance against Galactus would be World Breaker Hulk

This should be the most upvoted comment of this thread

He fought World Breaker Hulk and they both went all out! Hulk dropped Sentry. Then turned to Banner from exhaustion

Hmm. Maybe it should be Hulk vs Galactus then?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [OPINION] Could Sentry kill Galactus?