Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Preserved dinosaur found w fossilized skin in tact!!!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Awesome!!!!

No prob. Click my name and you'll see a button that says FOLLOW on the next screen. Click it, and my channel will appear in your notifications. smile

I read down through the article than came to something I thought rarer than the dinosaur fossil, a CONFESSION from national globalist geographic on 'Why they lie'. smile Alas, it was just a 'tease'. They're still in the business of hiding the truth, like the smithsonian. smile

You've been added to the TRUSTED USER panel.
Please consider clicking FOLLOW on the channel, and my profile, which you may access by clicking my name or icon.
Welcome!

I don't see anything that says follow maybe BC I'm already following ur channel? When I first signed up here I clicked follow on a bunch of channels so I'm guessing that's y I don't see it I clicked on a green box with a check mark in it but have no idea what that does its right under ur name/pic n then next to checked box is an option to block...

I've NEVER heard ANYONE say dinosaurs were fake lmao .... Def NOT fake!!!!

There should be a FOLLOW button at the top of this screen.
https://forum.com/by/libsx/

Thank u Null!!!! Lol I'm new to social media I'm 32 years old didn't grow up w it so never was interested in speaking to people that I couldn't actually "see" ..a photo could be totally fake !!! Nowadays its harder to fake who u are which is cool but I jus never wanted Facebook didn't want people n my business n definitely didn't care what anyone else was doing lol I jus work n take care of my two boys I like forum tho its pretty low key jus rite for me!!!

So this is ur channel do u have more than one? Someone blocked me other day for no reason i have no idea why!!! Lol I posted nicely.."woww incredible " some people are strange lol

OK smile

Yes I saw that !

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Preserved dinosaur found w fossilized skin in tact!!!