Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [UPDATE] Agents of Shield season 5 confirmed by Marvel and AMC

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

What a sucess story, I remember when season 1 first started the show was been heavily criticised and no one thought it would last long. Hydra/Ward twist really turned things around and since then the show has gone from strength to strength. For season 5 I would like to see them introduce more supernatural elements to the series, give us Blade and Vampires.

Really their are four sections since it's all coming together for the finale
Ghost Rider
LMD
Agents of Hydra
More Ghost Rider and everything else(aka The Final Beatdown)

I'm hoping for a more cosmic take. For (non-specific) example Silver Surfer.
Considering the Infinity War it seems appropriate to have some Space stuff.
How about it Fox?

I have enjoyed the series a lot more than i thought i would. The whole agents of hydra thing was not my favorite but it was enjoyable, the Ghostrider, althught they changed many many things about that character was still a good add. Well see how they spin seanon 5

Cant wait!!

It's a bit discouraging that the consistent UPtick in quality from season to season hasn't been met with a similar uptick in ratings.  But I'm glad the show got renewed, it certainly earned it.
Maybe there's hope in syndication or other forms of re-release, as I think the show will hold up well in future binge-watches.

Surfer needs the big screen treatment. As good as AOS is I don't think TV budget special effects can do him justice.

That's true. As well done as the Rider is, they weren't able to overuse him.

I would like Man-Thing.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [UPDATE] Agents of Shield season 5 confirmed by Marvel and AMC