Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → First-person 360 VR: You are an Alien neomorph bursting from a chest

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

What happened to the love? Why does nobody believe in hugs and kisses anymore? I don't want to be an alien tearing someone's body and life apart. I just want to f*ck Winona Ryder--and frankly, I'm okay with a consensual scene with a few drinks and little atmosphere.
Why do the companies who fire our imaginations the best, always give us the worst fantasies to experience with them? It's such bullshit. Guess what I got in my email a while ago? I posted it in case anyone remembers. Apple sent me an email asking me to think about serial killers. What a bunch of dicks! I sh*t you not. Apple has an automated news service that sends users emails telling them what to think about, and I sh*t you not--serial killers.
Well, f*ck you Apple, and I refuse to buy any kind of VR until I get to use it to make hot chicks shiver--and in the good ways, dammit! lol
This will send me to Best Buy in search of VR gear...
https://uploads.disquscdn.c...

I'd say Stop The Planet I Want To Get Off but space is chock full of aliens apparently so best just to wait for WWIII so we can pack this one in and give the cockroaches the planet they've always wanted.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → First-person 360 VR: You are an Alien neomorph bursting from a chest