Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → What's inside a phone that's designed to fit inside your rectum?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

If a person  already in prison, why do something  that could (possibly ) cause Colon cancer, and make life more miserable ? It's  not worth  your life to try and.....Beat the Boss.

I don't know the answer to that, but if the asshole next door doesn't stop yelling into his phone for hours, like it's a goddam pipe instead of a phone, we're damned sure going to find out, and I'll be able to give you a detailed report on everything to do with sticking a phone up someone's ass. lol

From what I hear, Colon cancer is about the nicest thing prison offers the inside of a man's asshole. That's why I'm one law-abiding m*th*rf*ck*r. People think it's just about how tough you are, but coming from an enforcement family has a few perks, and one of them is knowing the truth about these things without having to experience them.
The reality is that the tougher you are, the bigger a goal you become to others trying to make a point, and you can only fight everyone for so long before you lose, and that's when you get a giant dick up the ass. Anyone who doubts this, go ask Mike Tyson how he got AIDS. One of the best boxers in the world, and now he's got a deathdick up the ass.
Money and favors won't save you either. Just ask the Monopoly Guy...
https://www.youtube.com/wat...

LOL, that's  funny.

Where do they send cops to jail, though? They got a cop jail somewhere full of bad cops all playing lacrosse or what?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → What's inside a phone that's designed to fit inside your rectum?