Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → 'Wonder Woman' poised for a huge $100M+ opening

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Warner Brothers is going to make so much money that someone ought to be fired--for not making a Wonder Woman movie eons ago.

Comicbook.com: WONDER WOMAN Early Tracking Estimates Point To An Impressive $65 Million Plus Opening Weekend
https://www.comicbookmovie....
F*ckers are so shamelessly Marvel-biased

I look forward to this movie and I think it will do well.  It looks very well-done, very different to Snyder movies, and I like Gal Gadot in this role. If it is not as dour as Snyder's entries, it should do very well.  The following week will be the big test since it will be up against The Mummy and Cars 3 but if it's as well done as it appears, it will be able to hold its own IMHO.  I am hoping to see it hit $120 Million + on opening weekend.

I've been thinking that it'd probably do around $100M first weekend. After that, blockbusters CBMs specifically have a 50 - 75% average second week drop off (yes, that's a huge range but tracking this movie is extremely difficult), so I figure she'll probably be right up there with $40M - $60M tops competing against "Cars 3" so who the hell really knows. I honestly can't predict this one ... it could go really high, higher than I could imagine ... or lower I really don't know.

I think it depends most on how good the film is.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → 'Wonder Woman' poised for a huge $100M+ opening