Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [UPDATE] A Deadpool cartoon is coming to FXX from Atlanta creator Donald Glover

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

This's great news but not even Deadpool and Donald Glover can rival Rick and Morty when it comes to American animation.

Donald Glover has so much stuff going on right now. How does he have any free time? I'm cool with this series as long as its good, but I think people will tire of Deadpool as a character if he becomes overexposed.

Yer that is my feeling as well that he'll be overexposed like Wolverine and people will eventually get tired of him. Although Logan was a nice way to finally retire the character from the big screen.

Finally! I waited a Deadpool cartoon since two years ago (I don't kidding) 

I read about this earlier and am excited for the first adult oriented cartoon coming from Marvel starring the perfect character!

This is animation, Deadpool has been on Spider-Man twice and very few people read comic books these days. Check DC for "OVEREXPOSURE" of Batman or Superman, the 2 most recognized superheroes in the world and all the films, animated movies, series and games they have starred in...

The great news.
Marvel's first adult animation.
Bravo,Fox.

"Overexposure" was my initial reaction, as well.
On one hand, you've got classic characters like Superman, Batman, X-Men, etc., and the only exposure issues they have is when the film/shows/books are bad.
On the other hand, classic characters have the benefit of not having as many outlets for exposure as we do these days.
The bottom line is that even though Deadpool has been around for a few decades, I'm not sure he's going to be able to endure in the public spotlight for very long. After a while, I think the public might tire of a potty-mouthed hero.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [UPDATE] A Deadpool cartoon is coming to FXX from Atlanta creator Donald Glover