Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [OPINION] Whats your favorite marvel horror comic or character?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Swamp thing

*ponders*
https://i.annihil.us/u/prod...

I never really got into Marvel's horror stuff.  The closest I have ever been was a few issues of Ghost Rider but since that was just superhero stuff when they still followed the comics code, it doesn't count in my eyes.  I've always been more into sci-fi horror like Aliens or The Predator from Dark Horse.

I have every blade comic. Including the nightstalkers and his appearances in tomb of Dracula. I also have most of the ghost Rider comics. I've taken an interest in carnage. I'm eventually going to start collecting that series.

The recent Vision series is absolutely a horror/thriller, and it's great.
Also, the issue of X-Men that was a Kitty Pryde solo story way back in the eighties when she did "Ripley vs the Xenomorph"
I'm also going to count the Demon Bear story in The New Mutants.

Moore's Swamp Thing was great, but DC.  Man-Thing, maybe?

I think this would be a great movie!

Werewolf by Night, my favorite. Not to familiar with the other titles.

It would be.

He's rarely used that way, though.  He could have been in Alias, but he stayed in prison the whole series.

The 2009 headline... Disney purchases Marvel

During Alias he was used more like Hannibal Lector/ Silence of the Lambs. He did escape at the end but Jessica was able to deal with him quite easily showing growth in her character.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [OPINION] Whats your favorite marvel horror comic or character?