Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Apparently JL trailer made a mistake that Spiderman trailer didn't.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

"This is an area where the Justice League trailer completely falls apart; it struggles to find any reason for the viewer to care about what’s going on, nor does it justify why these heroes are teaming up."
Really?! And, ffs, it's Polygon.

So it's not just me thank goodness.

The thing with big social media websites is that they forgot that they should write impartial articles about something, and then let the readers decide for themselves. Nowadays, most of their writers post their personal opinions, and sell it as the absolute truth.
JL trailer is amazing imho, and if that's your opinion, it's all that matters.

Both trailers were good, but I think the judgement of JL's is a bit harsh. We shouldn't be getting plot details already, the film releases in November. This trailer was more to increase/keep the hype train alive.

Hmmm I don't think that's really an issue with this film. It has a relatively straightforward coming of age story so it was what many people predicted anyway XD

Iron Man has a big part of the story that should have been more low key. Of all the coming age stories this the first time I remember another Super Hero added to a big role in the movie.

I guess. But the fact that spidey is joining a more established MCU warrants Tony's involvement. In a way it all makes sense. And Tony could probably relate more to him as a mentor.

Nothing wrong with his involvement its just a major involvement. Spiderman is known as a scientist where he created his own suit and creates his own gadgets. In the movie Ironman is the reason for Spiderman having a suit and gadgets. That changes the aspect of the character and a change to the story. Someone that grew up on the cartoon and the earlier movies that is a huge change to a coming age type of movie. The movie called Spider Homecoming they should just call it Spiderman and Ironman adventures...lol.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Apparently JL trailer made a mistake that Spiderman trailer didn't.