I have some ancestors on my father's named Eckstein.
Need you ask?
I'm so tight that I squeak.

Did the cornerstone joke connect? Apparently, that's what Eckstein means--according to the web anyway. I don't speak much German.

Did the cornerstone joke connect? Apparently, that's what Eckstein means--according to the web anyway. I don't speak much German.

By the way, there's someone following you and downvoting every one of your posts. I use a downvote revealer extension. At some point, I'll find some way of revealing the user as well, and bitchslap him right out the fking window. lol
Don't be down about it, though. In my book, anyone worth knowing has to have pissed someone off. lol

By the way, there's someone following you and downvoting every one of your posts. I use a downvote revealer extension. At some point, I'll find some way of revealing the user as well, and bitchslap him right out the fking window. lol
Don't be down about it, though. In my book, anyone worth knowing has to have pissed someone off. lol

Thanks...

It's amusing, considering I'm one of the most successful, but entirely by accident. lol

..it comes down to a $$ thing, no?..using less trends
  towards less expense..

Actually no. I make and spend a lot. It costs a lot to live in one hotel after another, use Uber all the time, and I always have the best and lightest electronics.

..keep on keeping on this accidental, i'd say..it'll help
  monetarily too..