Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → According to a survey JL is the 2nd Most Anticipated Fall Movie

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Hello there everyone

New york comic con in october, means new Justice league trailer?!

Maybe

Thor at 1 and JL at 2 is no surprise, but Im honestly shocked Blade Runner has more hype than Kingsman 2 and IT

At this point Id rather they not show anymore
It feels like this movie has been advertised for 2 years

Thor is no surprise.  But Kingsman coming in fourth is.  I figured Blade Runner would barely make the top 5.
I would've put it at: Thor, JL, Kingsman 2, IT, and BR2040, with something like The Foreigner or Jigsaw coming right after it.  In fact, I might've figured Jigsaw would've been in fifth spot with BR2040 being just outside the top five.

I think this was a fanboy survey. I don't think the world at large is super excited for BR2 and iirc box office analytics are not very high for it. Definitely a poll made of regular cinema goers.

Lol. Justice League click bait gets more hype than Thor.
Haaaa

Slightly surprised that Thor is more anticipated than JL, although I kinda think the no. 1 and 2 spots are interchangeable.

Is this the same poll that said The Hunger Games was more anticipated than Force Awakens?
Will the clickbait ever end?

That wouldn't surprise me.  While I could definitely see a good chunk of people wanting to see BR2040, it just feels like something most moviegoers wouldn't have a high interest in.

Thor will be a let down..... All that colour and judging by the trailers it's going to be another GOTG2, that's just totally aimed at kids, with more focus on jokes than script and plot.
I have my fingers crossed for JL, i'm hoping it hits it out of the park.
I'm going to IT tomorrow.

Thor will be a let down..... All that colour and judging by the trailers it's going to be another GOTG2, that's just totally aimed at kids, with more focus on jokes than script and plot.
I have my fingers crossed for JL, i'm hoping it hits it out of the park.
I'm going to IT tomorrow.

No a third trailer is due and dc sometimes releases 4 trailers

No a third trailer is due and dc sometimes releases 4 trailers

https://uploads.disquscdn.c...

I'm still at hype for GoTS8 lol

Yeah bring it on......
You are so wise OB-1, may the force be with you lol!

Hehe... May the force be with you my friend!

The foreigner looks pretty good.
I hope IT lives up to expectations, i'm watching this tomorrow!

I'm hoping it's good... we'll soon find out.

I think you're right, a NYCC trailler and a the launch trailler in the weeks before it premiers. But I don't think this NYCC will be a lot different from the SD one, just a few different voice overs in the same footages showed so far. Also I think the launch trailler will be a more agressive marketing, so maybe give some surprise away, so I will try to stay away by then.

I won't  be able to stay away if I tried

I won't  be able to stay away if I tried

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → According to a survey JL is the 2nd Most Anticipated Fall Movie