Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Everything has a gravitational field.....EVERYTHING...until we introduce the butter-toast-cat paradox.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Lol. Yup you have way to much free time.

As an intellectual puzzle, that's actually pretty funny.
Knowing, however, that the world is full of morons who would jam their dick in a pencil sharpener on a dare, I will also add that this is not something anyone should actually do.
Don't do this, and here's why. 3 feet seems like you won't hurt the cat, but it's also not much room for him to flip around, and there's no reason to make the poor cat miserable, or subject him to pain or injury just to satisfy some curiosity about how toast will fall. Dropping him from higher is even worse. Just don't drop the cat for a dumb reason. It's irresponsible and it can hurt the cat. They're not perfect, they just seem like it. The other reason is self-preservation. Most cats, when someone attempts to position them upside down while holding them, will slash the f*ck*ng sh*t out of you like Freddy Kruger and leave you bleeding, unless you're the kind of monstrous asshole who had a cat declawed, which is a felony everywhere in the US that I'm aware of, and if you did, I hope you go to prison and get passed around the yard and get fucked until nobody can tell your fart from a yawn, because you totally deserve it.
More positively, the main reason cats can do things like this is not just because of their anatomy, but because of their weight, with some assistance from their anatomy. They're generally a lot lighter than dogs. The Square Cube Law is a wonderful formula that describes this phenomenon, and shows how it pervades all of nature.
https://youtu.be/qoM17ikrei...

You've been added to the TRUSTED USER panel.
Please click FOLLOW on my profile and also the channel for notification of replies to your posts.
Welcome!

Cool. Done that. Thanks

Okay, I should have put "IN THEORY" damn.

You're alright. I'm just being careful. Thinking of the kitties. smile

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Everything has a gravitational field.....EVERYTHING...until we introduce the butter-toast-cat paradox.