Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Why is it so much fun to type the phrase, "Cannibal Rapetard Feeding Frenzy?"

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Cannibal Rapetard Feeding Frenzy!
God that felt great!

I just want to know how they gave Vincent D'Onofrio that look like he just stroked out.

You mean it's not a real stroke? I believed it. lol

Cannibal Rapetard Feeding Frenzy.... Yep! It IS amazing! Lol!

Right? Wasn't that awesome? lol

It's like a chant
Cannibalrapetardfeedingfrenzycannibalrapetardfeedingfrenzycannibalrapetardfeedingfrenzycannibalrapetardfeedingfrenzy
yup definitely feels even better to write without using spaces lol!

You've been added to the TRUSTED USER panel.
Please click FOLLOW on my profile and also the channel for notification of replies to your posts.
Welcome!

Well done! Doesn't that feel great! lol

lol yeah

Thanks dude, all the sh*t that is posted on this channel is funny as and I really enjoy reading it sometimes (also if u didn't know @nutcase363 is mah friend)

Sounds great. You both seem pretty fun so far. As you can see, I totally support swearing like a drunken soldier, and the only real hotpoints for me are hijacking focused discussions that have a clear purpose, religious promotion, or political jabs either direction, p*rn, brutality, or excreta (piss, barf, sh*t). Pretty much everything else is okay. Nobody gets banned here without a conversation asking to please stop doing whatever the annoyance is, and it's pretty hard to offend.
Please post your own discussion thread if you like. The funnier or more interesting, the better. lol

Yeah cool, I reckon I'm definitely gonna be around here for a while

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Why is it so much fun to type the phrase, "Cannibal Rapetard Feeding Frenzy?"