Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → I'm finally ready to show everyone on forum who I am.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I know it's basically the story of Everyman.

https://uploads.disquscdn.c...

Hahaha Is that the "kicked in the balls" emoji? lol

Lol, no it's the "yawning "one. But then again, it can be used in that case
perhaps.

Was it the Boulangère buggery or the Zoroastrian shorn scrotum that put your emoji to sleep? lol

No he just had taken his crazy meds about an hour ago. They make him a little drowsy.

Aha. I've had crazy meds before, and they worked! I'm as batshit as a cannibal rapetard feeding frenzy. lol

https://uploads.disquscdn.c...
Hi Null!  I'm Rosie, nice to meet you!

Speaking of cannibal rapetard feeding frenzies, I heard Rosie O'Donut is made out of discarded organs from manatee cadavers, and can debone a chicken from across the room with one blow of her tongue.

Hahaha! You must've had the tricyclic ones.

I don't eat tricycles anymore.

Lol, you should've never started in the first place.

I'll tell you this much for a fact. Last night, I indulged in the most restful, peaceful, comfortable sleep I can remember, because I finally recovered from that damn tequila hangover from a couple nights ago. There is just nothing in the world like a peaceful, comfortable rest--and I've never had one drunk. I don't drink to forget. I drink BECAUSE I forget.

I'll tell you this much for a fact. Last night, I indulged in the most restful, peaceful, comfortable sleep I can remember, because I finally recovered from that damn tequila hangover from a couple nights ago. There is just nothing in the world like a peaceful, comfortable rest--and I've never had one drunk. I don't drink to forget. I drink BECAUSE I forget.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → I'm finally ready to show everyone on forum who I am.