Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Dammit. Laura Flynn Boyle just sh*t my pants and made my wiener cry.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Yes, I actually am sitting here naked and trying to console my crying wiener--well, I was anyway. This town is running out of IHOPs for me to get kicked out of.

In time, beauty fades, beauty just fades away.

With most women, that is a sad fact, but her beauty isn't fading, it's being smashed with a sledgehammer. Oh well, I've got pictures of her before she hit every branch down the ugly tree.

I don't know. I think she got hit by a bus face first.

But don't you think that down the road she would've thought about going under the knife or something?

Plastic surgery? Maybe she just couldn't find a podiatrist with a strong enough stomach. lol That face is a foot.

She better start working on her personality! Lol!

It's simple. She made a deal with the devil for fame and fortune and now it's come due.
I remember when Jack Nicholson used to pound her.

That is such an awesome gif. If you really think about the chances of something like that happening, and adjust the chances of it happening while someone has a camera ready, it's pretty amazing.

That is such an awesome gif. If you really think about the chances of something like that happening, and adjust the chances of it happening while someone has a camera ready, it's pretty amazing.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Dammit. Laura Flynn Boyle just sh*t my pants and made my wiener cry.