Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Auden's Insight

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Possibly.
But in the interregnum, I am drawn to old school solutions for vile, black scum:- like the trained, battle tested Isis fighters, now free to return- God knows where:
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

I love poetry and attempt it from time to time. Somehow I missed Auden. Have never read Cannon. I enjoyed this and hope you will do such again. I learned a lot.

I just had a discussion of abortion/murder and the RCC elsewhere. Nothing they say about their 'culture of life' can withstand that quote.

I just had a discussion of abortion/murder and the RCC elsewhere. Nothing they say about their 'culture of life' can withstand that quote.

Increasingly though, I am drawn to these simplistic nihilistic solutions to earth's worst perpetrators of diabolical criminality.
In this instance, WHY would ANY country, allow these trained,stone cold killer N$ZIs back into theirs?
Get rid of them.

Increasingly though, I am drawn to these simplistic nihilistic solutions to earth's worst perpetrators of diabolical criminality.
In this instance, WHY would ANY country, allow these trained,stone cold killer N$ZIs back into theirs?
Get rid of them.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Auden's Insight