Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → A TSA agent just raped himself with my dick.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Not sure if this is funny or sad. Anyways did it 'just happened' in public or he fagged away?

Oh wow, lmao...

Poor guy, hope he gets promoted soon enough.

That is such a great idea. I wish I had thought of it. Next time I go through there, I'm getting my dick hard first, just to fk with them.

This is absolutely true, although that's not a picture of me up top. I just  grabbed that picture to make the point. I know I make sh*t up just for laughs. If I had made this up, I wouldn't say it was the first time. I'd big up the laughs with a dozen different scenarios, and I'd have him lighting a few mandles for ambiance before the handjob. lol

From handjobs to blowjobs? lol

I'm sitting over there... lol  ------>>>>

You REALLY have to watch NULL. He is good for setting you up and laugh his ass off at you. He does it to me all the time!  lol

Here's my question. With radiology technology so advanced that we can actually read a person's thoughts, fmri, and CT scans that can see differences in cell types, how could it be possible to not see whether or not a person is carrying a weapon with the machine? How the hell is a patdown any more revealing than the xray machine? If it's not, it's just systematic child molestation. It's adult molestation as well, but I think it seems unreasonable to have this technology available to us, and still require manhandling a 5-10 year old child's genitals.
How can this possibly be the right way for things to be?

I know I have a laugh, but this is totally true.

Well that's rather merry, Christmas! lol

https://uploads.disquscdn.c...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → A TSA agent just raped himself with my dick.