Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → WB want Leo for the Joker Stand alone film

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Article also mentions that insiders told them Jared isn't pleased about the Joker stand alone news

NO, GOD!! NO, GOD PLEASE, NO!!

Leo is a good actor and I think he could pull it off maybe

I don't know, man... he looks too much "fancy" for me. Doesn't fit for the role in my opinion.

Huh, and I was expecting Matt Damon.

I've read it before (well, it was the first time I read somewhere else before reading here

They're making a young Joker movie set in the 80s so lets cast 43 year old Leo DiCaprio! LOL
What a load of nonsense. There's no way Leo would ever do this, especially when it's being directed by the Hangover guy. That's like wanting Daniel Day Lewis to star in Casper because Spielberg produced it. And just as silly, Leo is only 2 or 3 years younger than Jared Leto.

Having two different mid-40s actors playing Joker at the same time is indeed ridiculous.

Leo is an interesting choice.  He's a pretty talented actor with a wide range of ability.
But with Jared already filling the role of "adult Joker," it'll just make for a confusing experience.  Though it would visually separate the "main continuity" from the "Elseworlds films."

https://uploads.disquscdn.c...

none of this seems in line so until it's all official ,i'm going to ignore it all..

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → WB want Leo for the Joker Stand alone film