Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → 1939 Pro-Nazi Rally at Madison Square Garden

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I despise N*zism and everything the ideology stands for. But I am not willing to give up our freedom of speech, just because their message is so hateful. We have been through it before and the have had many resurgences(especially the 80's). In my opinion the Neo-N*zi's today are nothing more than angry kids looking to fit in somewhere, I do not mean to say they are to be underestimated, we should never make that mistake again. However I personally think the best thing is to not show up at their small rallies, for what they truly seek is attention and a platform(which the media is giving them).

I doubt they would be allowed at Madison Square Garden today.
https://www.youtube.com/wat...

I've seen it portrayed in more a cross-shaped diagram, but even then the two are so far apart that they begin to resemble each other.

Classical liberals like govt funding of roads, public buildings, education for all and a whole lot of public goods. Adam Smith would be horrified by what modern republicans are doing in his name.

Because others were reading this. But you (with a little help from me) have already made a big enough fool of yourself. My job is done.

Your English is better than some native speakers. Good for you.

Your English is better than some native speakers. Good for you.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → 1939 Pro-Nazi Rally at Madison Square Garden