Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Sorry for punching you all in the balls. I'll stop bitching about the VA and get back to fun stuff again.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

No worries here.  My brother is quite disabled from the army.  He had heat stroke bad enough that he was unconscious.  He was the most active person I knew.  Played soccer all through highschool and even became a ref after highschool to help keep in shape.  Now he can't walk for more than a couple minutes at a time before pain gets the best of him.  The diagnosis is one of exclusion, so it's taken him 4 years for a doctor to diagnose him.  Even though it's clear the damage came from the heat stroke, the VA won't even consider his case without a diagnosis that points directly to the heat stroke. The VA doctors were worse than worthless, so he had to find and pay for his own doctors.  Because the diagnosis is one of exclusion, it's taken a while to diagnose. He's had numerous muscle biopsies, they've stuck electrode wires through his skin into his muscles. The list goes on and on, and every new doctor has to repeat the tests.  It's beyond frustrating.  As far as I'm concerned, as long as you're not some pansy trying to game the system, you have every right to b*tch about the VA

Thanks for your support, and all the best to your brother.

Sorry to hear that, sure hope he is recovering and doing better, best wishes.

Sorry about this. it happens all too often  best wishes

More good looking broads, and sci-fi.

Hell yeah, VJ. Let's do this. lol

I have seen a guy do that... it was disturbing to say the least.

Our Liberal government up here in Canada treats veterans like dirt. Actually, the Liberals treat then entire military like dirt.

Was his name Horse-Dick?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Sorry for punching you all in the balls. I'll stop bitching about the VA and get back to fun stuff again.