Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → VA Rapist News: VA Doctor's Assistant convicted of aggravated criminal sodomy, aggravated sexual battery, and misdemeanor sexual battery...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Not trying to lower the tone on the channel with this bad news, but it's just becoming routine.
The reason this happens is because VA Hospitals are not subject to local enforcement or regulators. The VA Police are there to protect the hospital's immunity.
Private hospitals will not allow scandals to go on after 6 different complaints, because they know they would have to sell their kidneys to pay for the lawsuit against them.
The VA doesn't have to worry about liability. Every once in a great while, someone successfully sues the VA, and it makes the news precisely because it is so rare.

The f*ck needs a buckshot enima

The f*ck needs a buckshot enima

that stinking old perve..throw his ass in prison..

So does the VA forcing us to subject ourselves to this sh*t.

Hold em down I will apply it!

When we're done, can we sh*t in their mouth? I've been looking forward to that all day. smile

I will eat some refried beans and broccoli first !

hahahaha

I come from military, my brother, Father, and I all served.  Don't get me wrong, MOST military people are exempt from this comment.  But there was at least one Military M.D. out there didn't think twice about taking advantage of a 9-year-old boy.  So f*ck that guy and all of his pedo friends too.

....and asparagus so you can piss in it too.

I hope someone kills it; that would solve the problem.
As Stalin said: Death solves all problems - dead man, no problem.
Edited - how's that?

This too please.

"buckshot enima" big_smile

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → VA Rapist News: VA Doctor's Assistant convicted of aggravated criminal sodomy, aggravated sexual battery, and misdemeanor sexual battery...