Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → New Study Shows Women and Older Moviegoers Powered Wonder Woman's Box Office

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

That was DC's target audience, so yea?

Kinda makes you wonder if that can be sustained.
Granted, if some of those women/older viewers are fans you gained -- as opposed to nostalgia-driven customers -- then DC has a slamdunk. But the women I know who went to see it did so because of who it was, and aren't likely to become fans of the other DCEU flicks.
Yes, "the women I know" is hardly scientific.   ;o)

It's the ole "is the DCEU doomed" crap again.  Lol. When will you people ever learn?

Okay.

For Wonder Woman may be
Not for Man of Steel or BvS

It depends on how well they integrate Wonder Woman and other women into the universe
The question you have to ask is why did Wonder Woman do better for women than Harley Quinn in Squad did for example
And Wonder Woman should boost Justice League
And quite frankly I'd rather see Wonder Woman be a bigger focus in Justice League than this Superman or Batman

Are we supposed to be surprised by this?  We live in a world where half the population of THE PLANET are still considered second class citizens (if they are lucky) in about 3/5 of the countries in current existence.
Young guys are especially afraid of women for some deity forsaken reason.

"The question you have to ask is why did Wonder Woman do better for women than Harley Quinn in Squad did..."
Hopefully because she's a villain and in the big picture, a truly horrible role-model (fictitious or otherwise).

Well WW was main focus of her film....SS had to focus on a lot of characters

I've seen him in a few things and always been very underwhelmed. David Thewlis, by contrast, is a superb actor, wasted in the role of Ares.

Everything I've seen him in he's been great

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → New Study Shows Women and Older Moviegoers Powered Wonder Woman's Box Office