Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → A Star on Earth--NO REALLY!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Ah. Now I get it. I wasn't bothered, I just didn't understand. I think most cultures don't get eachother's jokes. It's partly why I never acted on my impulse to explore Germany or Sweden. The women may be beautiful, but even in England, most humor doesn't track, and it's a weird existence living among people who don't find the same things funny, but have an entirely other set of things they laugh at that I don't understand--and I speak English. I figured other languages would just be that much worse, so I said fk it, and came back to the US. I'm really glad I did, and I think whatever I lost in missing out on the rest of Europe, I gained back a hundred times over in my own country.
Oddly, as much as I admire the achievement of physicists here, I still find humor much more interesting than physics, and more enjoyable. Plus, imagine how fast we'll be rid of fossil fuel technology, once we harness the power of cognitive dissonance! Rap and Liberace alone could power the US for the next thousand years.

Riiiiiiight!!

I'm seriously going to put something in her mouth. lol

Omg god that thing just looks insane... once fushion is completely harnessed, it will change everything

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → A Star on Earth--NO REALLY!