Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Awakening....real?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

if we surpass biological limits and a divinity exists, then it is possible, maybe.

Would that include changing our biological make up and fusing it with technology or can humanity as a whole gather the brain power to hack it alone?

It is possible for humans to become as aware as the human can allow. People connect with all sorts of divinities in their minds all the time. That's usually called religion. It's a normal part of human biology. If one believes that prior knowledge and belief contributes to what one knows and believes, that could be thought of as something that occurs over a series of lifetimes because past lives did influence the present for people so affected.
Not sure where this is going.

humanity as a whole? nope. With technology? yes, its a possibility.

First of all I have to address the way you have posed this question. You have asked, Can we truly connect with a divinity within ourselves?
I think this is one of the biggest problems with the concept of God, which is “Exactly what is God?”
People in religious communities think God is somewhere “out there,” and while some people believe that God is still active in the world, it is actually now Jesus that you need to pray to to get your prayers answered or it is someone else, but you should never expect anything remarkable to happen in your life, although it may.
People in spiritual communities think God resides within everyone and if everyone just “woke up” to this idea there would instantly be world peace. There are thousands of people who feel deep love for humanity and believe it is all about expressing kindness and gentleness to others.
Then there are people who are similar to me. We are not willing to define God. We do not know “where God is,” but over the course of many years we have heard about or personally experienced events that have enabled us to know that God exists. Others are experiencing similar things and are certain that the aspect of God that is causing these events is within us, but I don’t.
From my experience, I don’t believe we can sit down and use the methods that one or another person sells us in their seminar, book, etc. can enable people to connect with God at will. In 2014 after a brief conversation, I felt like I needed to go to the library to find a concept I couldn’t even define, but just knew it revolved around two ideas, salesperson and personality traits. I didn’t see what I was looking for, but since I am an avid reader, I picked up a collection of books and they enabled me to explain clearly why many of the “spiritual” beliefs are misleading people and just how they are convincing so many people they are right. In answer to your question, Can we connect with God?, I believe it is the other way around, that God connects with us and some people recognize it and many others dismiss it for many reasons.
I published an e-book called Critical Revelations in the Realm of Contemporary Spirituality about that discovery process since I have been experiencing events for many years that involve feelings of being directed, premonitions, and synchronicity. And I have been able to document some of the synchronicity (which are events where you feel like God is creating deep, meaningful connections in your life) and have a free mini-book available on my blog called Synchronicity, Documented.

The problem is the question. We don’t have to reach a point where we can connect with God. God connects with us and I believe it will always be that way because that will always make some people wonder and question others, which eliminates the ability for one group to take total control of people’s views about God.

Technology is important, but I do not think it will ever happen in the way you are thinking.
Technology has enabled me to document some of the kinds of profound events I have been experiencing for years. I recently created a mini-book called Synchronicity, Documented, and if you are familiar with the concept of synchronicity that Carl Jung identified and named, you might find it to be of interest. The events are not just about two random events coinciding, they demonstrate how deeply meaningful they are. It is free and available on my blog.

Technology is important, but I do not think we will ever have this kind of “brain power” because I do not believe God will ever put that kind of power into people’ hands because there is too much potential for it to be abused.
Technology has enabled me to document some of the kinds of profound events I have been experiencing for years. I recently created a mini-book called Synchronicity, Documented, and if you are familiar with the concept of
synchronicity that Carl Jung identified and named, you might find it to
be of interest. The events are not just about two random events
coinciding, they demonstrate how deeply meaningful they are. It is free
and available on my blog.

The questions are interesting and well worth pursuing, but I think answers are necessarily unknowable. In other words, even if the answer was "yes," we could never know if/that we'd achieved an affirmation. Beyond semantic problems with the ambiguity of words like "aware" and "divinity", I'd say all human "knowledge" is inductive and necessarily self-referential. We can never get "outside" of our own experience as humans. It is the interface through which experience the world. Even if we posit some sort of "afterlife" or "out of body experience," any reports that make it back to humanity would need to be translated back into the domain of human thought and experience.

What you mean by "aware"? What makes you think we can somehow be more "aware" than what we already are?

Scrapping the spiritualism inherant in the question, Jungian thought contend that ultimately humans will achieve the ability to directly access consciously the sub conscious thus be able to interperate a different level of observation. Add to this, humans also will achieve control over thier unconscious and be able to effect thier physical body more effectively through this bridge.
You only have one lifetime, however you can teach people the steps you have taken and eventually your purpose would come to fruition.
Fotunately science has solved reverse aging barrior and near immorality is near, it is posdibly for an individual mind to achieve subconcious sight in about 300 years of constant meditation on a single question to acheieve it.
That is why buddhists hope we reincarnate, they hate leaving a job undone.

Well this is interesting..... i have discussed jungian synchronicity and observations of synchronous events, that it is evident Jung is onto something and you are following jungs path lf discovery.
You next step is understanding your place in the pool of the collective unconcious, what do you respresent to other componants of the pool. If you have no contact with a componant, then you have no way of anticipating thwt componant. A synchronicity event occurs because of a direct connection to a componant and an inhererant need to anticipate that componant, thus communication between you and that componate become synchronized and when you look closely to your interaction with that componant you see the points where you thought of something in the exact same way as that componant.
One of the most obvious evidences of this is when a person askes something and two different people answer simultaniously and with the ssme words.
I have interesting sychronistic skill in that i almost always anticipate numbers people will quote a split second before they quote it.
Carl jung was not exploring a spiritual question, he was observing evidence of another level of communication.

Self-deception, for one; the blinding of minds, for another, which obstructs the ability to perceive the truth.
Jeremiah 17:9-10 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Matthew 13:14-15 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I believe it manifests in different people’s lives for different reasons and I don’t think I could define exactly what they are, but I hope you will consider reading Synchronicity, Documented ( you can find it on the Home page of ceejae-devine,com and it’s a short read!). If you do, I would love to hear what you think!

We're not as "aware" as we'd like to believe. Are you aware that you are an animal, whose mind is not connected to its body the way it is for other animals?

I just finished reading your website and your synospsis, you have a clesr understanding of what your are looking at, you have a precise meathod of recording your observations and are taking time to understand what you are expirencing.
You have yet to reach an impass, so you will eventually find a path of understanding. One of the principal flaws of psychology, and jungian psychology in particular, is repeatability everyone expiriences synchronicity differently and it is always unpridictable.
Here is an expiriment in synchronicity you should consider trying. Write an email to yourself listing the next five people who will contact you, in the order they contact you and if younwant add a second veriable in you list on how they contact you. Make sure these are people whom you are close to, as in a aprt kf your life.
Send the email and see how close you are.
There is a chance your predictions are completely wrong, but you wont know that till you try. Keep doing it over and over and over again and eventually you will induce sychronjcity simply by scheduling it to happen.

1.  Yes, he disciplines because he loves.
2.  I don't disagree with God.
3.  Who said God doesn't want me to question him?  He wants me to put him to the test, just not to tempt Him.
Sincerely
I am spirit

Thanks.  I was looking for an authoritative book of Buddhism, something like the Bible.  Is there a Buddhist Bible?
Sincerely
I am spirit

We can become aware but there is no connection with a divinity within because our connection with God=the cosmos is a ''disconnection''.

graphic is what caught my attention --- you're welcome wink
... it is the time around your happy birthday !
to adjust the speed:
hover over the image on the R bottom corner
settings will show up
icon of a gear (wheel with teeth) is the speed button (among other things)
click on it
change the speed to your liking ... enjoy !
I do it a lot, to all kinds of music -- sometimes make it faster if the video is dragging on me...

Thanks! I found it. smile Thanks for the gift too! wink That's very sweet of you!

eureka !
how that please me you have no clue -- I am happy to introduce you to another dimension of music by the click of a button
... that's the least I can do to reciprocate...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Awakening....real?