Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [COMICS] Marvel Legacy renumbering, first big storylines revealed

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

So like the Return on Bruce Wayne series?

Wow this whole legacy thing is news to me. It only makes sense considering how well Rebirth has worked. Its also long overdue for Marvel to return to their classic characters.

Shouldn't the Fantastic Four be apart of this relaunch, are they not part of Marvel's legacy?

Well, the Marvel Legacy it's quite different of Rebirth.
None of the classic heroes are back.
Only Sam, who returned to be the Falcon.
Bruce Banner is not back.
Tony Stark is not back.
The Wolverine is not back (Old Man Logan does not count)
The classic formation of Avengers is not back.

<spoiler> Banner is back in the newest Secret Empire</spoiler>

The Fall of Parker huh well either Spider-Man is gonna die again or Parker Industries will finally burn I'm hoping for Parker Industries going down

Also are all those covers variants or real

Those characters absence hardly means "none of the classic heroes are back". Bronze age heroes aren't typically considered most of Marvel's classics.

<spoiler> But Amadeus Cho continues still as the Hulk in "The Incredible Hulk"</spoiler>

Have the "Fantastic Two". Ben Grimm and Johnny Storm will be in MARVEL Two-In-One series.

I don't want to keep buying comics but Legacy sounds so interesting ;-; I'll probably just buy the main storyline though. No tie ins.

well until Banner comes back for real yeah

After the fall of Hydra, Captain America will be tried at the Hague for war crimes and for the Las Vegas genocide, and will be sentenced to life imprisonment.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [COMICS] Marvel Legacy renumbering, first big storylines revealed