Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [COMICS] Marvel takes shot at ‘Batman v Superman’ in new Deadpool comic… again

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Listen, that whole plot point in BvS was SO execrable that it should be made fun of, over and over and over again, until every film writer in existence understands to never ever NEVER script something so outrageously dumb ever again.
Since it's (apparently) illegal to put the writers of the film in the stocks for public shaming, maybe this is the next best thing.

Ahh yea...*shrug*

That different time zone ruins everything when all the main news comes out of USA XD

For all the crap that scene gets it oactually make sense within the context of the movie.
Basically it's Batman realizing that hey this guy's a Human Being, and not an emotionless monstrosity.
I said it before and I'll say it again is the movie perfect? no. but I still do not understand the vitriol and caterwauling people have whenever I mention it.
But whatever keep shiting on some of my favorite characters why don't you?

What's that daddy?
It USED to be a dead horse, now it's a pile of Pulp.

They're all of our favorite characters.  That's why we mock it to death.  If we didn't care we'd have all forgotten about it by now.
NEVER FORGET!

That's the great thing about dead horses.  They remain dead forever.

No they evidently become glue.

BVS was a good movie.
Come at me haters.

I'm glad you liked it.

Hold up. It's Batman realizing that the alien is a human being who's so emotional that he uses his mother's first name when facing death?
I'm curious, as one human being to another: when was that last time you referred to your mother by her first name, outside of "This is my mother, Suzy Batookie."?
BTW... I have no idea where "Suzy Batookie" came from. I might Google that.

Good gawd that is horrible art.
And if you can't use foul language... find a better way to get your point across.
Wow. Those are garbage panels. Ugh.

Superman had to tell Batman who is mother was. Because if he did go through with killing him like he clearly was intending to, he just said " save my mother". Without getting Batman a name Martha would still be dead because Batman wouldn't know who he was talking about.
And while dceu Batman maybe off his rocker and cruel he'd never let an innocent woman die if he could prevent it.
Well whatever I've tried defending it with other people and they don't get my arguments the time of day why should that change here?

Here. Let me fix the dialogue and save the whole movie:
"Save my mother. Her name is Martha Kent. She lives in Smallville, down the street from Chloe Sullivan."
Boom.
But let's deal with what you just said:
#1  "Superman had to tell Batman who is mother was."
Superman didn't tell Batman who is mother was. Lois Lane did. Superman just said a name and Batman thought about his own mother.
#2  "Because if he did go through with killing him like he clearly was intending to, he just said " save my mother". Without getting Batman a name Martha would still be dead because Batman wouldn't know who he was talking about."
Well, believe it or not, there's more than one "Martha" in the world, so how is "Save Martha." any better than "Save my mother."?
#3  "And while dceu Batman maybe off his rocker and cruel he'd never let an innocent woman die if he could prevent it."
I'd go back and watch the film again to see if there are instances that would prove this wrong -- directly or indirectly -- but I'm just not ready to put myself through that again. I'd like to think you're correct, but I have a feeling there's all sorts of collateral damage that Batman overlooks.
#4  "Well whatever I've tried defending it with other people and they don't get my arguments the time of day why should that change here?"
Is that maybe a hint? When other people (I'm not sure the rate or quantity) "don't get" your argument, it MIGHT be a sign that there's a flaw in your argument.

It's kind of hard to explain everything in explicit detail when a crazed man with a Kryptonite spear has his boot on your throat/chest.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [COMICS] Marvel takes shot at ‘Batman v Superman’ in new Deadpool comic… again