Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Historical Accuracy Vs. Political Correctness

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

It's a freaking amusement park ride. It's supposed to be a kid-friendly comic book.
Critics need to untwist their knickers.

So now are the women are going to chase the pirates or perhaps walking the planck be like my usage,  max planck was wrong 'on the districbution of energy' with his 1901publication. And incorporated (s) entropy without causality.
Wlking the planck is to be repealed to the pirates code, as a sort of guideline

They've already had women chasing after the pirates as I previously mentioned in the OP.

east years costume parties end up about that way;  women chasing the pirates up the stairs.

Alright, I'm going to keep my post short because I know, im in one of those moods. I hate the very concept of anything being politically correct, it wreaks, its twisted, and it just causes social upheaval and hatred from everyone it doesn't pander itself towards that particular day. So we got that out of the way, that is where I stand. HOWEVER I don't see how a friggin amusement park attraction, a "kids" ride, should be perceived as something historically accurate anyways. The only true history that whole bit portrays is Disney history anyways. Which has a VERY jaded bias as many of us already know. Altering a theme park attraction to keep with the times is just a business move meant to keep a park out of the eye of scrutiny, as Disney has been under that exact scrutiny for some time. Pirates were nothing like what almost every media source has portrayed them as. Even the History network had to blow things out of proportions just to make a interesting documentary. They were strategic, intelligent, cultured, devious business men. They did not live some life of total adventure out on the open seas looking for random marks, they got their information from the mainland and business partners and acted as savages in order to control suspicion and public opinion. Most captains were Skull an bones Freemasons/Templar knights, and were very, VERY organized in what they did. That video ticked me off, despite the fact that I understand where the message is coming from. maybe just because he told me to subscribe idk, hate it when people do that. But seriously, this is small potatoes compared to real problems with P.C. culture as well as irrelevant to anything that concerns me given how i feel about disney and its dumb stunts in general. So with that, I take my leave. Sorry if i came off angry, increddibly bad day at work. But my opinions are wholly true to myself, and will stand in higher spirits. Thanks for the post Pink, even if its not my home street, its still on the right road to being aware of the P.C. country's ever encroaching borders. which truly is a crisis to behold.
P.S. That actually was short for when I'm worked up, case anyone was chuckling bout that >_>

Excuse me. Is this an insult?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Historical Accuracy Vs. Political Correctness