Was I the only person wondering why her breastplate was so... breastful? Gal is moderately athletic, but the armor seemed to accentuate her sexuality more than functionality.

I said it was functional for the actrees' porpose using the armor, now if you wanna start a sjw debate about it being sexualized you are gonna have to stay away from comic books and art in general all together so you don't get triggered. Yeah , so what if it's sensual, henry and affleck's bodies doesn't look that hot and defined without the costumes too, it's exactly suppose to enhance their bodies. It comes from comics , actually comes from artists in general, artists like to draw beautiful bodies, from michellangello's David from about everything damn painting I ever seen ( besides from post modernist relativist trash) depicts beautiful bodies, that's what they are about, celebrate beauty, the idealized human. And answering your question about if you were the only one to notice that, I think yeah, you must be about the only person who got triggered by it...or a least I hope so for humanity's sake.

I said it was functional for the actrees' porpose using the armor, now if you wanna start a sjw debate about it being sexualized you are gonna have to stay away from comic books and art in general all together so you don't get triggered. Yeah , so what if it's sensual, henry and affleck's bodies doesn't look that hot and defined without the costumes too, it's exactly suppose to enhance their bodies. It comes from comics , actually comes from artists in general, artists like to draw beautiful bodies, from michellangello's David from about everything damn painting I ever seen ( besides from post modernist relativist trash) depicts beautiful bodies, that's what they are about, celebrate beauty, the idealized human. And answering your question about if you were the only one to notice that, I think yeah, you must be about the only person who got triggered by it...or a least I hope so for humanity's sake.

The whole point is if they said they wanted functional armour, then they should damn well be consistent with it. Instead they put functional armour on everyone except Diana. Which really is a plot hole given their explanation. The fact that people like how she looks is no argument against the plot hole.

Speaking of Game of Thrones, all the other warrior women also have armour that is functional and not used to accentuate any "characteristics", while yet being feminine. Anyone standing up for the exaggeration in Diana's armour is only doing it because they like eye candy, not realism.

Thanks.
I think where I'm most torn is that the suit is already in public domain. If it didn't have the boob-centric corset look, that might be awkward. But in aiming for realism, this didn't work for me. And knowing that Gal is small-breasted and knowing that a sleeker design would not only function better, but would (in my opinion) look better, I'm not sure why they went for this design.
This may be a cardinal sin, but I like how Captain America introduced their olde-tyme uniform before updating it. Why not have Diana wear armor more reminiscent of the other amazon warriors in her WWI-era film, and then update it with a sleeker look in present day?
On that note... ever notice what the toys look like?  https://uploads.disquscdn.c...
I wonder if there'd be outcry if she wore this. I think it'd be awesome. And the top actually resembled ancient armor with the shoulder straps.

Meh. Your constant defining of an "sjw" and "Marxist" or whatever else you said has gotten old.

This.

Definitions are objetive, not subjetive, it's what the seed word definitive means, but hey...I might be talking to a relativist marxist right, what did I expect. also 'assume and extrapolate', same thing, like talk and say, were no need to use both as two adding things in a pile, but maybe you thought it made it seem smart . But you're right , it's very smart of you to bring these very serious issues of how people that don't exist protect their sexual non existing parts from bullets and swords that ( wait, what?) don't exist, we all are gonna write a letter to this designer and speak in your name.
We are to speak of how it offends us, of how in a "bts pic post" you made us realize how wrong of us sheep of the patriarch to let them go unpunished by their sexist notions of fantasy code dressing.
Time wasting apart, I'm done with this topic, kinda ridiculous how your hysteric social journey blew this non related post out of proportion.