Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → WW passes SS in the Box Office is expected to pass BvS soon

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Only domestic though

Indeed

I guess it's what people want.

I just watched WW yesterday

well deserved

What did you think? I saw it just last weekend.

I watched it after my exam, so it didn't leave a great impression on me because of it, I was really tensed. Also I really hate what they did with the gods, meddles a lot with my beliefs.
I'll see it again after it gets out on DVD, for now my favourite movie of 2017 is still GotG2

Well if you're interested in having discussions about the dceu with fellow Snyder fans come here: dc-debates.com/index
You can tell them I invited you.

Well if you're interested in having discussions about the dceu with fellow Snyder fans come here: dc-debates.com/index
You can tell them I invited you.

I say how do you bring Clark Back because i'd like to see him not because it's the only character who could make jokes.

I thought you didn't; we discussed it a couple of months ago.

Yes we did and our conversation inspired me to look at it again. I still enjoy all of Snyder's other films more than it but after paying a little more attention  to it and gaining some more life experience, I've discovered a new found appreciation for the movie.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → WW passes SS in the Box Office is expected to pass BvS soon