Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → More evidence for Russian involvement FAKERY and FAKE news; not ethical.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

It is a shame to think that you even need to ask such a question. But it seems Trump never makes it easy on himself. why not be upfront in the first place rather then denying every thing. Why Fire the person doing the investigation. It all looks very suspicious.
Trump thrives on drama. Is this what he is trying to do? Make the presidency of US into a joke just to satisfy his need for drama.

Why was this comment deleted?

What comment?  Do it again.

The comment that was deleted...about Veritas and the CNN footage...

I have noticed several comments and replies on this OP have been deleted and users have told me they are now banned with no warning or explanation.  Can the Mod please explain the Ethics behind these actions?  Thanks.

Alex indeed....I have noticed several comments and replies on this OP have been deleted and a few users have told me they are now banned with no warning or explanation.

I had to ban some people today yes.
Just redo your post, please.

Just do it again.

I simply pointed out that Veritas has been found guilty of fabricating news and that the CNN producers comment could have been about the piece being nothing rather than the allegations being nothing.
My handle was Argus. I have commented on here many times and was saddened to be banned and deleted with no explanation.

From someone like Mueller?  Yes. 
If there's nothing there, there's nothing there, but there sure is a lot of smoke for no fire.

I will reinstate that. Unless you want to continue using this other screen name.

Argus is fine. Thanks!

The intel agencies are not elected people. The politicians are of course. All of the intel agencies (emphasis added) say Russia infiltrated in a big way. And why wouldn't they(?) -- it's a primary focus of espionage today for large countries. Should one believe and rely upon politicians, or the grunts on the ground who handle things?

Are you able to use this "Tao" handle for now.   Lemme look into what happened here.

Hey, are you looking into Argus? I didn't see anything that warranted a ban, but I do see a lot of deleted comments.

O.K.   I have reinstated.

Perfect, on another note, do we have a platform to discuss admin related things?

Your Argua handle is reinstated.
Tell you what—redo your post and I will Feature it.

Thanks much for checking that, Luminare.  Think I ended upndoing 10 things at once.

I'll check to see if we can get that.  Unless you have an idea.
What Incan do for now is . . . post my personal email address and you can send email to me.   I will post it, then delete it real quick so that you yourself can go into thr deleted comment section of Admin. and see my email address?   Understand?   Let me know when you are ready.

Your posts have been reinstated.  Let me know which one you want Featured.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → More evidence for Russian involvement FAKERY and FAKE news; not ethical.