Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → NASA launches "Retarded Sign Language for Dildo Salesmen" program...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

My favorite quote, "I've thought long and hard about this, and I think what I'm about to say is correct." Funny, I thought PhDs were kind of in the business of being right after thinking long and hard about something. That's kind of an implied function of the degree. lol

Also, what he apparently has thought long and hard about, and "thinks" what he's saying is correct, is that the Enterprise is the only ship, in fact or fiction, designed not to go from one place to another, but just to explore. Apparently every other space ship in fact or fiction can only go to one place, and just explodes when it gets there. Apparently, they are all totally useless for exploration.
I don't think he thought very long and hard about that, and if he did, it's just another nail in his genius coffin because even the one ship in the conversation besides the Enterprise could be used for that--and his epileptic rapper fit changes nothing. lol

Isn't that a little like having a friend suggest a road trip, and saying, "no, my car can only go from one place to another with a fixed destination established in advance. It's just not designed to explore." lol

But his hand gestures are so hypnotic! Surely he must be right--after all, he's a scientist, and don't you know that rapper gestures are part of the scientific method?
Neil deGrass-dog Tyson rewrites The Steps of the Scientific Method:
1. Observation and description of a phenomenon or group of phenomena.
2. Formulation of an hypothesis to explain the phenomena. In physics, the hypothesis often takes the form of a causal mechanism or a mathematical relation.
3. Use of the hypothesis to predict the existence of other phenomena, or to predict quantitatively the results of new observations.
4. Performance of experimental tests of the predictions by several independent experimenters and properly performed experiments.
5. If you're just too lazy or stupid to think through something, or attend to any of the above steps, just throw your hands around like a rapper while saying something retarded, and everyone will just go along with it as long as you share some trait that society has ruled exempt from ridicule regarding intelligence.

Did some one named null not get a degree and has issues with people who have?
Neil spreads nothing but love. Maybe he dumbed down his talk for the average American who has a short attention span and a 5th grade reading level?
I'm in bed thinking about you.

This isn't about me. Confine your posts to the topic please.
Spreading love is not the same as well-educated genius, which is what he's known for. NDT spreads nothing but the doctrine that black people are ruled off from criticism, and get to be considered genius no matter how stupid they are because they're black, not because of their output. I've known genius educated black people among many others, and the one trait they all share is exposition with words. They don't spout stupid sh*t and rely on radical exaggerated rapper hand gestures to make their point. NDT is not a genius, nor is his output genius, he's just ruled off from criticism, because no white man wants to say a black person is a moron--because the reaction is worse than wearing a white hood at a BLM march. Well, I don't have to concern myself with freakouts here. The world is filled with black geniuses, but NDT is not among them.

Hmmm. Ok.

That's the guy who did or does work for NASA. He has written papers and books on climate change and is considered to be an expert in the field. Another thing about him is that NASA has more than once asked him to remove a publication due to the fact that they found out he was changing data in his research in order to support his claim that climate change is real.

He's considered to be an expert by rappers and white people afraid of saying a black man is a moron. I'm actually surprised he doesn't chant his "research" in homey rhyming slang while beatboxing. lol

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → NASA launches "Retarded Sign Language for Dildo Salesmen" program...