Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Sexy young women not kissing each other is gay

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Muffin of Blueberry, you have outdone yourself and you're a goddam rockstar. You also seem to share some kind of Vulcan mindmeld with me. I was thinking EXACTLY this when I saw this image yesterday on another channel.
Women kissing works eachother up to a dicking, which women don't have, so there's nothing really homophile about it, because aside from fingers, the object is not part of the person penetrating. Even "lesbians" still use objects for penetration, which is constitutionally male in nature. Homophile men, on the other hand, end up with one person giving the dick and the other taking it, which is constitutionally male for the pitcher, but betrays the gender of the catcher, because he's literally receiving a dick--which is just gross. Seriously--a hairy man's asshole filled with sh*t? That's just disgusting! Even nailing a chick's ass may be a little gross, but it's still a product of being worked up by feminine charm, which is absent with men.
Q.E.D.: Women cannot be homophiles. It's not physically possible.

I are even more confused now.

So is me. lol At this point, it's okay to just turn off the brain and watch hot chicks make out. It's more important to enjoy than understand. lol

Have we, somehow, created the most triggering thread in the history of. teh interwebz?
Let's see:
- sexist
- ageist
- homophobic
- misogynist
- misandrist
- misxenonist
- racist
- superorbitalist
- interstellarist
- fascist (forum is a corp).

Well I don't think it's gotten that bad, but with a little work, we'll get there! lol

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Sexy young women not kissing each other is gay