Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → User Old Jarhead has a MOD label by his name, but an impersonator using his screen name without a MOD label.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Off topic. You can go ahead and post whatever you like on the random thread if you like. smile

I'm sorry

Also I thought when u pick a screen name that if its taken then you can't use it...

You can, but your forum ID is different. Using the same username does count as impersonation, though, and one risks having their account destroyed by the site mods for doing this.

Ohhh I see

Does anyone actually know his true identity ..like u?

your not into socal media?you could have fooled me you got like 10 comments just here

Well I meant like Facebook etc LOL I come on forum sometimes

I should have worded it different.

Cheers I'm just being a smart a$$

wink

it's all cool just having some fun.

Did u mean 10 questions LOL

now I have to go through and see how many have question marks and how many do not hahahahh

The site mods have more detailed info. I don't get that deep with users, as my only interest is in people not being assholes on my channel. If they are, they're banned, and I can spend my time on things I want to think about, rather than babysitting. Site mods manage the rest.

Lol wink

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → User Old Jarhead has a MOD label by his name, but an impersonator using his screen name without a MOD label.