Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Matt shuts down the "Ben left Batman rumors"

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Of course he's going to be in 'The Batman'. But is he going to KEEP being batman after this movie? Affleck said he wanted to focus on his directing career, but he can't do that if he's stuck playing Bruce Wayne in a gig that's going to last for a decade.

Yeah, that's the real question.

Yeah, that's the real question.

I think he will, he will have plenty of time to direct afterwards... (at least that's my hope)

I think he will, he will have plenty of time to direct afterwards... (at least that's my hope)

Good to know

Good to know

I think he can still work on his directing and be Batman

I think he can still work on his directing and be Batman

Batman isn't a role you can be non-committal to. And unlike RDJ or Chris Pratt, Ben Affleck's not the kind of actor who has no other projects lined up and can commit to the role and the various cameos in other movies that building up a Cinematic Universe requires.
I expect them to announce his replacement sometime around when the Batman sequel is announced. But I'm glad we'll at least get one movie with him as the character.

Batman isn't a role you can be non-committal to. And unlike RDJ or Chris Pratt, Ben Affleck's not the kind of actor who has no other projects lined up and can commit to the role and the various cameos in other movies that building up a Cinematic Universe requires.
I expect them to announce his replacement sometime around when the Batman sequel is announced. But I'm glad we'll at least get one movie with him as the character.

I just don't see him leaving a role like this...

I just don't see him leaving a role like this...

So the news is that was never any news. This is good news.

So the news is that was never any news. This is good news.

lol pretty much

lol pretty much

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Matt shuts down the "Ben left Batman rumors"