Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → WONDER WOMAN and the DCCU

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

DC movies always tend to leave me depressed when I leave the theater. Batman Vs. Superman was the worst - plus I almost fell asleep in the middle...lol. But Wonder Woman was refreshingly different. It was a really great movie - well acted and well written. And although it was dramatic, there were quite a few light-hearted scenes as well that balanced it out perfectly. Gal Gidot played her amazingly well in my opinion. Especially her "fish out of water" scenes when she first leaves the island and gets to civilization...she switched from naïve to total badass without even flinching.  And the action scenes were awesome! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Justice League - hoping it's more Wonder Woman-like and a whole lot less Man of Steel/Batman v Superman-ish. smile

I'm still not sure about "Justice League".  That again is a Snyder deal.  Even if Joss Whedon has been brought in to finish it up,  there may be too much already completed, that bears Snyder's influence.

That's what I'm worried about too. I just hope that at some point soon they will learn from Wonder Woman's success. Not only at the box office - but with critic's AND more importantly FAN'S reviews. No matter where you look on the internet, the fans all seem to say the same things we're saying here. To me, they just need to lighten up...figuratively AND literally! Lol

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → WONDER WOMAN and the DCCU