Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Spit, don't swallow...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Yeah, if you want to micromanage. There probably is some absorption, but a lot less than swallowing it all, that's for sure.

Sounds great. Keep up the great work.

Okay, so don't do it. I wasn't suggesting passing a law or something. lol

I genuinely hope that everyone on earth continues to swallow at every opportunity. It's just an idea I had, but I'm really arguing against my own interests. lol

I genuinely hope that everyone on earth continues to swallow at every opportunity. It's just an idea I had, but I'm really arguing against my own interests. lol

Um...that's called bulimia/anorexia. You should talk to your doctor and get help if this is something that you've been doing on the regular.

In theory.
In practice, your pancreas will be releasing insulin in anticipation of sugar arriving soon.
Not something to mess with habitually.
Still, probably less harmful than actually ingesting so much sugar.
Can you say, sugar bomb?

That's false information. Delete it please, to avoid misleading people about health issues. Throwing your food up is the problem. There are no health problems associated with spitting something out. For those who do throw up intentionally, they should get professional help. Spitting it out is just fine.

It's all about whether one wants to micromanage. I'm not throwing it out there as medical advice, but just a thought that occurred to me.

It's all about whether one wants to micromanage. I'm not throwing it out there as medical advice, but just a thought that occurred to me.

Haha. Goodluck promoting that.

Thanks, I intend to spend the rest of my life preaching that gospell. If I were king, I'd make it a law. lol

That's a way to rule!

Can you imagine how much more peaceful the world would be if everyone swallowed? Everyone except me, of course. That's just gross. lol

Damn peaceful.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Spit, don't swallow...