Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Road rage causes a spectacular, horrifying accident

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

#1. Instant Karma is awesome.
#2. That driver should be charged with assault. They could've killed the guy on the bike.
#3. That's one experienced rider that can handle that mine field of debris and still stay safe.
       He gets 1M interwebz points!

The guy on the bike deliberately kicked the car. It's not about whose fault it is. Both of them decided to put their own tempers above the safety of everyone around them. A biker kicking a car is just plain f*ck*ng stupid. A car deliberately trying to crash a bike is just plain f*ck*ng stupid. They both belong in a cage, and have the book thrown at them, followed by the bookcase, the librarian, and the library, brick by brick.

I agree they should both be charged with road rage, but if your in a car that weighs a ton and you try to hit someone that's on an open vehicle that only weighs 600-800 lbs, you could actually kill that person. That's much more serious and the driver of the car I'm sure was aware of the consequences but didn't care. The biker at most might have put a small dent in the fender, but I even doubt that because that would cause him to push back with the bike and it wouldn't have cause much damage anyways. They were both stupid and careless, but the driver of the car was much  worse.

There is no important discussion to be had over the fact they were both wrong. It's not about one or the other. It's both. It's instinctive to take a side and argue one over the other. There is no one over the other as far as culpability here. They both recklessly endangered everyone around them, and they should both be prosecuted.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Road rage causes a spectacular, horrifying accident