Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Even if you're atheist, there IS a god, if you're trying to be the kind of god you wish existed.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I had bunnies by me all the time in CO, and it was the cutest! Thing to see the baby ones in spring!

Yep. I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but he's really small--about the size of my fist.

Aww. Must be a baby

He definitely appeared to be.

We have bunnies and chipmunks that live in our wood pile. Just noticed two cute baby bunnies hopping around out there now. So cute. We also have had a couple huge groundhogs that live behind our house but mostly in the lot/land next door. Caught him sneaking up onto our back porch the other day haha but they must have had a baby because we just spotted a small/baby one eatting all the broccoli in our garden... my husband had him trapped but he was just too cute to kill, so we've just enclosed the garden better. I could never live in a city environment away from all the trees, birds, and animals. I could do without the ticks though...

Yea

Something is wrong with me...I am happy you had a heart warming encounter and saved a bunny life. It is a good story and a good thing.
But all that was going through my head was I woulda caught him, fed him some good food to fatten him up, gave him a life of luxury, and eat him. https://uploads.disquscdn.c...
This...
is in my naturehttps://uploads.disqu...

Lol Nothing wrong with food. Funny thing, I always thought rabbits were rodents and never knew they were human food until I discovered I couldn't recognize a piece of chicken in an Army mess hall. I asked the cook, and thought he was having a laugh when he explained it. I'd just never seen it before.

I'm glad I've never had a tick. It's a small thing to be afraid of, but as a soldier I was always concerned, because Lyme's disease is such a shitty end for a soldier. I always imagined how much it would suck to finish a tour of duty, with all the dangers and adventures it brings, with a stupid disease caused by an insect.

It's our little game now, I get the vest out and show him it and he gets an "eek" look on his face and runs to hide. He is also excellent at stretching - so cu-ute I might see if the local yoga class might take him, he would put them to shame with his "downwards dog".

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Even if you're atheist, there IS a god, if you're trying to be the kind of god you wish existed.