Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → The Leotard

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I assumed you know. lol. My bad. That's Prince Charles. The son of the current Queen of England, Elizabeth II. The late Princess Diana's husband.

You mean the one who kissed a guy in public and was all over the cover of gay magazines? Are you sure he's not the future Queen of England?

You mean the one who kissed a guy in public and was all over the cover of gay magazines? Are you sure he's not the future Queen of England?

He kissed a guy? Never heard that story... are you sure you aren't thinking of one of his sons? One of them is pretty wild. This guy is a very buttoned up, old school royal.

He kissed a guy? Never heard that story... are you sure you aren't thinking of one of his sons? One of them is pretty wild. This guy is a very buttoned up, old school royal.

I forget. All I know is that I've been kind of hoping for many years that a new King of England will bring some manhood to the throne, and unpussify the government, but it really is looking like whoever takes the throne is going to be just another queen anyway. I have yet to hear anything but capitulation over the muslim invasion over there. It's no wonder they're taking over London. With the pussy position they take on everything, the muslims must think it's christmas.

I forget. All I know is that I've been kind of hoping for many years that a new King of England will bring some manhood to the throne, and unpussify the government, but it really is looking like whoever takes the throne is going to be just another queen anyway. I have yet to hear anything but capitulation over the muslim invasion over there. It's no wonder they're taking over London. With the pussy position they take on everything, the muslims must think it's christmas.

Whoa! A mongoloid cat!

Charles kisses Muslim ass.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → The Leotard