Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → AMERICA IS NOT AN AUTOCRACY, WE ARE A MELTING POT FOR ALL, NOT WHITE SUPREMACISTS!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

America is at it's end and takes the rest of the world with them. This is what God bless America stands for because this will also end all suffering.

What a sad philosophical outlook on life and our world, you Europeans wouldn't be  anything without America, remember World War I & II? Sure you don't!

Do not underestimate the Europeans. They have been in exsistance longer then the US.

Do not underestimate the Europeans. They have been in exsistance longer then the US.

Isn't today's America the result of a  colonization of Europeans ?
I'm not trying to point to what is good or bad because the truth is without judgement.

Isn't today's America the result of a  colonization of Europeans ?
I'm not trying to point to what is good or bad because the truth is without judgement.

Americans are European decent sir! I'm German-Irish!

Americans are European decent sir! I'm German-Irish!

Sir, all your hate for Americans is unjustified, because not every American voted for Trump & his coup, almost 2/3 didn't, including moi, that's why we have an ongoing investigation with Trump's ties with Russia!

Sir, all your hate for Americans is unjustified, because not every American voted for Trump & his coup, almost 2/3 didn't, including moi, that's why we have an ongoing investigation with Trump's ties with Russia!

I know that. But I didn't know you were Irish German decent. All I said do not underestimate the Europeans.

I know that. But I didn't know you were Irish German decent. All I said do not underestimate the Europeans.

Who are those white supremacists you're shouting about?
How numerous are they?
If US [and anywhere else for that matter] should be anything, it should be a meritocracy, no matter the race or other labels that apply to you or that you identify with.

Who are those white supremacists you're shouting about?
How numerous are they?
If US [and anywhere else for that matter] should be anything, it should be a meritocracy, no matter the race or other labels that apply to you or that you identify with.

I have no qualms or any problems with any European whatsoever, I respect everyone, and all people suffer from the wealthy oppressors that feed themselves while stealing from the 99%!

I don't hate Americans.  I have many good friends who are American. I don't even hate Trump. I feel sorry for him, I think he is a lunatic and a racist. A lunatic and a racist is some one you pity not hate. Again all I said was don't underestimate the Europeans.

Yes, correct there sir!!

For every white supremacist, there are ten black supremacists who are never adressed by the media and politicians.
Priorities, mate. If you try to extinguish the flames of only half a burning building, you won't get far.

Finished my little studying session. And at this point my conclusion is that most of Hoppes ideas are very reasonable. I like a lot the way he writes, good analogies and very easily accessible ideas. Man knows what's he's doing. I need to do more research of this subject.
Thank you!

This is all about perception and fear and if you want people to be lethargic and apathetic you must instil fear and take away hope which is sad I fear nothing and always hope for the best

Well first half of it does come through South America and Mexico the other half the government but I forgot you know our government can do no wrong in your eyes.

I wish that you could grasp how that is not a rational argument. Once the heroin gets to Mexico, what happens next?

3rd world just means non-white, non-East Asian. There's no such thing as a 3rd world white country.

You have the mind of a child and cannot see it. I asked you about whether Zimmerman was right or wrong and you said wrong.
To a black person, there needn't be any connection between what you said an hour ago and what you're saying now. This relates to the inability of black people to understand time. It simply doesn't occur to black people to be consistent in their logic, because of their more primitive version of the pre-frontal cortex.

NiTh is the first letters of my full name, I don't give a peny if it sounds to you "republican" or "liberal", or "democrat". Any voter is a sheep which "believes" the words of every candidate at any country, BUT at USA liberals want to close the mouths of people who talk the truth, because THEY do not like the truth. Tell me how exactly is someone "racist" if he wants to protect his own country from people that do not know what western society is? Tell me how exactly is someone "sexist" when he himself promotes women's rights? Tell me how exactly is someone "stupid" when himself he has accomplished a huge empire worth of billions while other candidates have to be paid from their donators? I don't care if they will "come for him" I care for people to understand what they are talking about.
A traitor is a person that doesn't want to protect his country, not to assault another country for the sake of his own.
A coward is a person that hides behind the curtains, not someone who despite all this critisism he gives press conference.
You people do not know what you are talking about, and you do not realise that despite of who will your president be the next 4 years, or the prime minister or any other "government" high place person, the ruler of this earth is the deceiver. Only if your eyes will be open you'll under-stand what I just wrote.

your uncivilized behavior speaks for itself...your "happiness" is adorable.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → AMERICA IS NOT AN AUTOCRACY, WE ARE A MELTING POT FOR ALL, NOT WHITE SUPREMACISTS!