Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Danny Elfman (guy who scored 89 Batman) is now scoring JL

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I don't see how his style is going to fit in with the themes that Zimmer has already composed. Dammit, don't you dare spoil my Justice League soundtrack, production!

I understand. But he gets a free pass from me, he's a legend.

There's no reason why the characters cannot have more than one theme. Danny Elfman is great at producing epic music; Junkie XL's music was more personal. I really think that different music will reveal different aspects to the characters.

Would you people calm down, He is a very talented composer and I doubt he would look at the soundtrack that has been already composed and say "Hmmm I'm going to compose completely different music that doesn't match the style of this soundtrack at all". Just give him a chance, there will be plenty of time to protest after the movie has been released if we don't like what he composes.

I personally believe that having more than one theme per character in a choral movie will be confusing as hell.

It could be. Then again, Elfman went very minimal with the animated Batman (just 6 notes, really), so I am sure he could do the same for these characters.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Danny Elfman (guy who scored 89 Batman) is now scoring JL