Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [UPDATE] Chris Evans on extending his Marvel contract

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I will never get tired of seeing Cap. And Chris, you rule. smile

I must say that even if he is eventually recast, or they have Bucky picking up the mantle of the Captain America after infinity War or later if he changes his mind, Chris Evans has been one hell of a Captain America.

I'm sure Evans got paid well in order to reprise the role and I'm thinking that Steve Rogers may be dead at the end of the 4th Avengers film. So he probably wouldn't mind devoting a few more months of his life to increase his financial stability. I'm interested to see what Evans does post-Captain America because he isn't really the typicial movie star. If he does some more stuff like Snowpiercer and continues to direct I'd be happy to see it.

That seems to be his intention

Logically/socially speaking, if the shield gets passed down, it's going to Sam Wilson.
It makes sense in the MCU in terms of how the character has been presented (and with Winter Soldier having assassination in his background and all that) but he's also obviously inferior physically to Steve and Bucky, both.

Good move by Marvel and Evans to wrap up Steve Rogers role in the MCU. He's been a great Captain America in Marvel's best hero franchise films and I hope he goes out memorably.

It's not that I don't understand what you are saying but the winter Soldier has assassination on his background on the comics as well and he took up the mantle for a while in the comics. Both of them, Falcon and Winter Soldier, did if I recall correctly, so it would be a tough decision for Marvel

Nah Comic Cap Sam kept the wings. I'd like to see Bucky become Cap first but if they choose Sam I'm ok with that.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [UPDATE] Chris Evans on extending his Marvel contract