Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → The incredible Flashpoint Paradox/Justice League connection you might've missed

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I don't get it?

??

I'm not quite sure but the only thing that comes to mind when you say something we could have missed, I think the only similar thing between them is the location which is the Batcave in both images

The lamp/magnifier

The circular lamp magnifier

The circular lamp/magnifier

I said that in a previous comment but someone marked it as spam!!! hahahaha

I suppose the Batcave was too obvious to miss hahaha

this is more of a fan theory... one that actually makes a lot of sense to me:
The Knightmare scene was presented as a dream sequence (one of many errors made in BvS... nearly all of them dream sequences, lol) but is the actual future.  What gets us there is unknown as the flash has come back in time to warn Batman.
"Bruce! Listen to me right now! It’s Lois! Lois Lane! She’s the key! Am I too soon!? I'm too soon! You were right about him! You were always right about him! Fear him! Fear him and find us. You have to come find us, Bruce!"
The theory goes that Lois somehow died (ala Injustice) and Superman went to the dark side.  Flash came back but too far into his past so the warning got lost on Bruce.  He just "knows" that Superman can be (or is) extremely dangerous at this point.
They didn't make it any clearer as the movie went on.  But I like this fan theory and hope somebody at WB sees it

Jay Oliva who directed Flashpoint Paradox has incredible infleunce on DCEU, from storyboarding the Knightmare sequence in BvS and Justice League too

I don't think it's a dream at all, although a toy for the desert Batman they released used the play on words "Knightmare Batman."
1) Bruce does not look sleepy at all. He is attentively waiting for the download, eager to see what it is.
2) Barry opening a wormhole in spacetime to time travel allows Bruce to experience a 'memory from the future'.
3) After Bruce has the memory/vision of the future Barry appears and delivers his message. Barry's appearance is clearly not a dream. We see paper swirling about in a gale of wind as a result of the event.
It's not a dream. It's a vision/'future memory'.

I don't think it's a dream at all, although a toy for the desert Batman they released used the play on words "Knightmare Batman."
1) Bruce does not look sleepy at all. He is attentively waiting for the download, eager to see what it is.
2) Barry opening a wormhole in spacetime to time travel allows Bruce to experience a 'memory from the future'.
3) After Bruce has the memory/vision of the future Barry appears and delivers his message. Barry's appearance is clearly not a dream. We see paper swirling about in a gale of wind as a result of the event.
It's not a dream. It's a vision/'future memory'.

correct.  My comment meant that it's presentation had it appear as yet another dream sequence

correct.  My comment meant that it's presentation had it appear as yet another dream sequence

True, the movie does make it look like that. I assume that it is intentional to have it be murky... like maybe Bruce himself wonders if he was just dreaming! Either that or an acid flashback, lol. But it would probably have been wiser to not introduce doubt about that, I agree.

It's a identical lamp

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → The incredible Flashpoint Paradox/Justice League connection you might've missed