Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → WW is fourth highest grossing Action Heroine after Rey, Jyn Erso and Katniss Everdeen

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

The film may overtake one of the Hunger Games movies in box office receipts, but I doubt it will catch Rogue One, and certainly not TFA.

I dunno about that.  HG made more than Rogue One and TFA by nearly two billion dollars a 900 million dollars respectively as a franchise.  Unless you meant by individual movie.  In which WW should take only one more movie to outperform any individual HG film if it performs just as well as the first.
Judging by the end box office of this run, WW might need one or two more films to pass Rogue One.  I'd err closer to one more film.
HG has one hell of an advantage by having four movies released.

Yeah, the individual films is what I meant. They are each displayed there on the Box Office Mojo list. WW may end up taking in more than the bottom two HG grossers, respectively (whichever they are). But no, not the entire HG franchise with just the one WW film thus far, of course not!

All DC needed to make more money with their cinematic universe was make great movies. I really hope this is the beginning of a strong competition between Marvel amd DC movies and that everything will just get better from here!

All DC needed to make more money with their cinematic universe was make great movies. I really hope this is the beginning of a strong competition between Marvel amd DC movies and that everything will just get better from here!

Wonder Woman is the first heroine film not entirely filled with things that'll make boys go crazy. To compare Diana to the leads in the Star Wars film would be a strange fit. Now, comparing her to Katniss is better. That film/overall series revolved around her, just as the entire Wonder Woman film revolved around her. And don't doubt her yet. A billion can come just as easy for her.

Wonder Woman is the first heroine film not entirely filled with things that'll make boys go crazy. To compare Diana to the leads in the Star Wars film would be a strange fit. Now, comparing her to Katniss is better. That film/overall series revolved around her, just as the entire Wonder Woman film revolved around her. And don't doubt her yet. A billion can come just as easy for her.

lol Thought so.  Then WW should have no problem beating out a few of the HG films as her box office closes up.  She's only around 200M off from beating a few of them.

lol Thought so.  Then WW should have no problem beating out a few of the HG films as her box office closes up.  She's only around 200M off from beating a few of them.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → WW is fourth highest grossing Action Heroine after Rey, Jyn Erso and Katniss Everdeen