Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → 'Wonder Woman' toys have sold off the shelf, and Hollywood is happy

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

So can Hollywood stop saying " female superheroes can't make money"?

No

Oh wait the thing with the light in the Batcave matching the one from Flashpoint or some sh*t....yes

Yup the magnifier, surprised how it hasn't been reported on the channel. Or Reddit.

https://media.giphy.com/med...

Goddamnit lemme at least take my shower first!!

"My son has the shield. He picked it out himself before I even saw the film. He is obsessed with her right now. I love it."
I see where she's coming from... but this is a media blitz, and her son is buying into the merchandising.
Popular movies and toys are easy. You want to impress me? Read the books (whether this character or any other) and get obsessed with her long-term. Spend hours drawing and making up your own stories.
Yes, I'm being a curmudgeon. Sorry!

Electra was 20th Century Fox, and it was made before Marvel Studios had even been conceived, much less bought out by the all powerful all encompassing Walt Disney Corp. That's all on Tom Rothman.

Regardless of the merchandise sales and marketing gimmicks, Wonder Womans should just be appreciated for what it is, and that's a fine piece of movie making which has provided a pathway for better and more number of women-centric movies to come out in the future.
I gave it a fantastic review for my blog, you can check it out here :
edtimes.in/2017/06/s...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → 'Wonder Woman' toys have sold off the shelf, and Hollywood is happy