Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → 'Justice League' reshoots set photos have surfaced

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

https://uploads.disquscdn.c...

I do hope those are not studio mandated reshoots because if so I fear for the end product

I remember hearing that after watching the rough cut of BvS WB execs were so impressed with Ben Affleck's Batman performance that they "wanted more Batman." And as good as he is in that film, they released a version that gives lopsided attention to Batman at Superman's expense. (I still want a 3:15 to 3:30 definitive Directors Cut of BvS from Zack that includes more Clark/Superman footage from the original four hour rough cut, and hopefully has Clark investigating Bruce Wayne in addition to "the Bat of Gotham.") Although here hopefully Johns and Berg will have the sense to keep things more balanced. I just hope they don't go too overboard with gratuituously adding more Wonder Woman just because her film is a hit. Just tell a great story with Justice League, first and foremost.

Unfortunately I would assume that they probably are.

No!!!! When will they learn that studio interference is (almost) never a good thing!!

I admit that an idea for a scene has occurred to me that I would personally love to see that should be emotionally super powerful that centers on Diana, so if they include that scene then I'll be happy.

Please make him (Ace Ventura) go away lol

I hope you get your wish and that JL will be good with the reshot scenes as well

I hope you get your wish and that JL will be good with the reshot scenes as well

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → 'Justice League' reshoots set photos have surfaced