Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Godspeed Adam West

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I would LOVE to have seen Adam West on TNG or TOS as Kirk even more! I totally agree! MoB, this is the most muffinly advocacy I've seen from you, and it smacks of blueberry! I totally, totally agree! Throw William Shatheel out of an airlock and give the Captain's chair to Adam West!

See? This is what I mean about the difference in quality of recording and display technology. When was this recorded?--but look at the quality! Have you ever seen old batman episodes look THIS GOOD? I haven't. It's amazing! It looks so good, and it's so old! I love it.

But don't gentlemen prefer blondes?
https://youtu.be/UqStvc107-M

She was the first one I thought of when I started comparing, but not even Pfifer imo. I could do the other one all night long. Not to distract from Pfifer, who's damn hot as well, but didn't Walken do a damned good job as Schreck?

sh*t. I had it muted earlier. Best to keep it muted. They sound like they're reading the lines. lol

Pfeiffer was built for speed. But Newmar was built for the grand tour.
And Walken needs to be another James Bond mastermind ASAP.

Send them both over. I'll time Pfeiffer and take Newmar the around the world. lol smile
Walken is just always the perfect villain or genius--or both. His career was obviously shaped by villain roles, but I was always convinced he would have made the perfect genius in any of many films. I feel like he never really reached his potential in that area--or at least never produced enough content to keep me satisfied.
I would love to see him play a role as an Army or Marine General. Can you imagine that?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Godspeed Adam West