Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Why I'm Breaking Up with My Favorite Shows

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I agree! These new breaks are TEDIOUS!
I've been waiting almost a year for "The Strain" to return for its final season and of course that will be cut at least in halves; so who knows WHEN it will finish.
Same with "The Walking Dead" and "Fear the Walking Dead".
Also, what happened to "The Black List"?
I'm currently watching it on AXN; but have no idea when or IF it's going to end.
It is all tedious and frustrating -- maybe you have the right idea.

Thank you for commenting!
Yes - I agree with you! I forgot to mention TWD - who tried to 'balance' their ridiculous breaks by giving us the lackluster companion, FWD, during the hiatus season.
I have taken to waiting to some shows are completely over.  Someone just recommended the Leftovers to me - so I waited until it ended to hear if it's actually worth investing in....
Have you tried Into the Badlands?  Kung Fu meets GOT but takes place in the future....

lol, you could do what I do and wait years before watching these shows then binge with no restraint.  I literally just started watching GOT a week ago.  I can't imagine even waiting a week for a new episode let alone months to a year.

I was fine with the shorter seasons, as I think shows very often have become overly formulaic in the effort to pump out 20+ episodes a year.
The increasingly long breaks between seasons are starting to be a bit much though. I get that creativity takes time, but it's getting ridiculous.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Why I'm Breaking Up with My Favorite Shows