Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → El Mayimbe post a pic of Batgirl to twitter...expect news or a scoop soon from him

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Hmm... She's going to be in a post credits scene for Justice League cracking jokes?
jk! ;-P
I trust Joss Whedon to do the right thing by Zack.

How old would Batgirl be in the DCEU? Like 36-38?

Don't know

Don't know

Don't know

Based on the Jim Gordon we have, I'd guess late 20s - early 30s?

I'd love a surprise short cameo by Barbara in Justice League. Maybe a short scene in the Gordon apartment? They're both having some coffee on the couch...there's a knock at the door...a faint chuckle is heard...but it's just her friend coming to pick her up.

I'd love a surprise short cameo by Barbara in Justice League. Maybe a short scene in the Gordon apartment? They're both having some coffee on the couch...there's a knock at the door...a faint chuckle is heard...but it's just her friend coming to pick her up.

Yeah I'd say somewhere around there. This Batman has been at it for 20 years but they can do (and should) whatever they feel works best with revising as needed characters for this CU.

Yeah I'd say somewhere around there. This Batman has been at it for 20 years but they can do (and should) whatever they feel works best with revising as needed characters for this CU.

It will be interesting to see where Barbara Gordon is at in her career now in 2017 in JL vis a vis whenever she begins her crime-fighting career. Is the actress even cast yet? (Possibly, and it just hasn't been announced.) Etc.

It will be interesting to see where Barbara Gordon is at in her career now in 2017 in JL vis a vis whenever she begins her crime-fighting career. Is the actress even cast yet? (Possibly, and it just hasn't been announced.) Etc.

Gordon's like 60 in this one. I'd think she would have to at least be in her 30s.

Gordon's like 60 in this one. I'd think she would have to at least be in her 30s.

I haven't seen any casting news anywhere. And I'm really curious how they bring her in, or if she's already established. We've only had little tiny tastes of Gotham, so her being active isn't outside the realm of possibility.

I haven't seen any casting news anywhere. And I'm really curious how they bring her in, or if she's already established. We've only had little tiny tastes of Gotham, so her being active isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → El Mayimbe post a pic of Batgirl to twitter...expect news or a scoop soon from him